Commentaries on Taylor & Dhillon (2013)
Healthy is as healthy does: Where will a voluntary code get us on international alcohol control?
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Addiction © 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 456–457, March 2013
How to Cite
Room, R. (2013), Healthy is as healthy does: Where will a voluntary code get us on international alcohol control?. Addiction, 108: 456–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03980.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Victorian Department of Health
- Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education
- 4The Gentlemen's Club: International Control of Drugs and Alcohol. Chicago: University of Chicago Press; 1975., ,
- 5Mr. ATOD's wild ride: what do alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs have in common? Soc Hist Alcohol Drugs 2005; 20: 105–124.
- 8EASA. Alcohol Advertising Monitoring: Compliance Report 2008. Brussels: European Advertising Standards Alliance: 2008. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_determinants/life_style/alcohol/Forum/docs/alcohol_lib22_en.pdf (accessed 27 May 2012; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/69bZ2lieB).
- 10ELSA Project. Report on Adherence to Alcohol Marketing Regulations. Utrecht: STAP: 2007. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_projects/2004/action3/docs/2004_3_16_frep_a3_en.pdf (accessed 27 May 2012; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/69bZueIzq).
- 11Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity—Research and Public Policy, 2nd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2010., , , , , et al.