METHODS AND TECHNIQUES
Development and preliminary validation of an indirect screener for drug use in the perinatal period
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2099–2106, December 2012
How to Cite
Ondersma, S. J., Svikis, D. S., LeBreton, J. M., Streiner, D. L., Grekin, E. R., Lam, P. K. and Connors-Burge, V. (2012), Development and preliminary validation of an indirect screener for drug use in the perinatal period. Addiction, 107: 2099–2106. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03982.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA018975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.