High-resolution behavioral economic analysis of cigarette demand to inform tax policy
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2191–2200, December 2012
How to Cite
MacKillop, J., Few, L. R., Murphy, J. G., Wier, L. M., Acker, J., Murphy, C., Stojek, M., Carrigan, M. and Chaloupka, F. (2012), High-resolution behavioral economic analysis of cigarette demand to inform tax policy. Addiction, 107: 2191–2200. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03991.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- the National Center for Responsible Gaming
- the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- the YMCA of the USA
- the US Department of Agriculture
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- the National Institutes on Cancer (Canada)
- the American Legacy Foundation
- the Substance Abuse Policy Research Program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K23 AA016936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.