Prevalence of alcohol and other drugs in fatally injured drivers
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 104–114, January 2013
How to Cite
Brady, J. E. and Li, G. (2013), Prevalence of alcohol and other drugs in fatally injured drivers. Addiction, 108: 104–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03993.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA029670
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AA009963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.