Effects of a multi-component responsible beverage service programme on violent assaults in Sweden
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 89–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Trolldal, B., Brännström, L., Paschall, M. J. and Leifman, H. (2013), Effects of a multi-component responsible beverage service programme on violent assaults in Sweden. Addiction, 108: 89–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04004.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Swedish National Institute of Public Health
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 2009-1705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.