Development of dependence following treatment with opioid analgesics for pain relief: a systematic review
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 688–698, April 2013
How to Cite
Minozzi, S., Amato, L. and Davoli, M. (2013), Development of dependence following treatment with opioid analgesics for pain relief: a systematic review. Addiction, 108: 688–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04005.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- WHO Department of Essential Medicines and Pharmaceutical Policies. Grant Number: 19-APW-246
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.