Effectiveness of stop-smoking medications: findings from the International Tobacco Control (ITC) Four Country Survey
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 193–202, January 2013
How to Cite
Kasza, K. A., Hyland, A. J., Borland, R., McNeill, A. D., Bansal-Travers, M., Fix, B. V., Hammond, D., Fong, G. T. and Cummings, K. M. (2013), Effectiveness of stop-smoking medications: findings from the International Tobacco Control (ITC) Four Country Survey. Addiction, 108: 193–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04009.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- US National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: P50 CA111326, P01 CA138389, R01 CA100362
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: 57897, 79551, 115016
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 265903, 450110, 1005922
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Numbers: C312/A3726, C312/A6465, C312/A11039
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: 045734
- Canadian Tobacco Control Research Initiative. Grant Number: 014578
- Propel Centre for Population Health Impact
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.