Peak provoked craving: an alternative to smoking cue-reactivity
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1019–1025, June 2013
How to Cite
Sayette, M. A. and Tiffany, S. T. (2013), Peak provoked craving: an alternative to smoking cue-reactivity. Addiction, 108: 1019–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04013.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA10605-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.