The persistence of the association between adolescent cannabis use and common mental disorders into young adulthood
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 124–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Degenhardt, L., Coffey, C., Romaniuk, H., Swift, W., Carlin, J. B., Hall, W. D. and Patton, G. C. (2013), The persistence of the association between adolescent cannabis use and common mental disorders into young adulthood. Addiction, 108: 124–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04015.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.