Factors associated with pathways toward concurrent sex work and injection drug use among female sex workers who inject drugs in northern Mexico
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 161–170, January 2013
How to Cite
Morris, M. D., Lemus, H., Wagner, K. D., Martinez, G., Lozada, R., Gómez, R. M. G. and Strathdee, S. A. (2013), Factors associated with pathways toward concurrent sex work and injection drug use among female sex workers who inject drugs in northern Mexico. Addiction, 108: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04016.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: R01DA023877, R01DA023877-02S2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.