Risk of injury after alcohol consumption from case–crossover studies in five countries from the Americas
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January 2013
How to Cite
Borges, G., Orozco, R., Monteiro, M., Cherpitel, C., Then, E. P., López, V. A., Bassier-Paltoo, M., Weil, D. A. and M de Bradshaw, A. (2013), Risk of injury after alcohol consumption from case–crossover studies in five countries from the Americas. Addiction, 108: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04018.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Pan American Health Organization
- Generalitat Valenciana
- US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: RO1 2 AA013750-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.