An intervention targeting service providers and clients for methadone maintenance treatment in China: a cluster-randomized trial
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 356–366, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Wu, Z., Liang, L.-J., Lin, C., Zhang, L., Guo, S., Rou, K. and Li, J. (2013), An intervention targeting service providers and clients for methadone maintenance treatment in China: a cluster-randomized trial. Addiction, 108: 356–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04020.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: R34-MH083512
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.