Self-harm, substance use and psychological distress in the Australian general population
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 211–220, January 2013
How to Cite
Moller, C. I., Tait, R. J. and Byrne, D. G. (2013), Self-harm, substance use and psychological distress in the Australian general population. Addiction, 108: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04021.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.