Racial/ethnic disparities in HIV infection among people who inject drugs: an international systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2087–2095, December 2012
How to Cite
Des Jarlais, D. C., Bramson, H. A., Wong, C., Gostnell, K., Cepeda, J., Arasteh, K. and Hagan, H. (2012), Racial/ethnic disparities in HIV infection among people who inject drugs: an international systematic review and meta-analysis. Addiction, 107: 2087–2095. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04027.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01DA024612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.