Commentaries on Mathews et al. (2012)
Addiction science, meet translational genomics
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2079–2080, December 2012
How to Cite
Koenig, B. A. (2012), Addiction science, meet translational genomics. Addiction, 107: 2079–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04029.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Drug Abuse, NIH. Grant Number: R01 DA014577
- 2Secretary's Advisory Committee on Genetic Testing. Enhancing the Oversight of Genetic Tests: Recommendations of the SACGT. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health; 2000.
- 3Secretary's Advisory Committee on Genetics, Health, and Society. U.S. System of Oversight of Genetic Testing: A Response to the Charge of the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health; 2008.
- 4Federal neglect: regulation of genetic testing. Issues Sci Technol 2006; 22: 58–66.,
- 10Ethical concerns related to developing pharmacogenomic treatment strategies for addiction. Addict Sci Clin Pract 2011; 6: 32–43.