The acute effects of physical activity on cigarette cravings: systematic review and meta-analysis with individual participant data
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 26–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Haasova, M., Warren, F. C., Ussher, M., Janse Van Rensburg, K., Faulkner, G., Cropley, M., Byron-Daniel, J., Everson-Hock, E. S., Oh, H. and Taylor, A. H. (2013), The acute effects of physical activity on cigarette cravings: systematic review and meta-analysis with individual participant data. Addiction, 108: 26–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04034.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.