Randomized trial of the effectiveness of combined behavioral/pharmacological smoking cessation treatment in Syrian primary care clinics
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 394–403, February 2013
How to Cite
Ward, K. D., Asfar, T., Al Ali, R., Rastam, S., Weg, M. W. V., Eissenberg, T. and Maziak, W. (2013), Randomized trial of the effectiveness of combined behavioral/pharmacological smoking cessation treatment in Syrian primary care clinics. Addiction, 108: 394–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04048.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- PHS. Grant Number: 1R01DA024876
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.