Randomized trial of the effectiveness of combined behavioral/pharmacological smoking cessation treatment in Syrian primary care clinics
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 394–403, February 2013
How to Cite
Ward, K. D., Asfar, T., Al Ali, R., Rastam, S., Weg, M. W. V., Eissenberg, T. and Maziak, W. (2013), Randomized trial of the effectiveness of combined behavioral/pharmacological smoking cessation treatment in Syrian primary care clinics. Addiction, 108: 394–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04048.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- PHS. Grant Number: 1R01DA024876
Appendix S1 Transdermal nicotine therapy as an adjunct to behavioral smoking cessation counseling in Syrian primary care settings.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.