LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Consumer safety in the public interest
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 11, pages 2054–2055, November 2012
How to Cite
Hughes, B. and Winstock, A. (2012), Consumer safety in the public interest. Addiction, 107: 2054–2055. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04050.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- 2Association of Chief Police Officers. ACPO Guidance on Policing New Psychoactive Substances including Temporary Class Drugs. 2011. Available at: http://www.acpo.police.uk/documents/crime/2012/CBADrugsPsychoactiveNov2011.pdf (accessed 30 August 2012; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/6AIzHVjwA).
- 3UK Home Office. House of Lords Inquiry into the EU Drugs Strategy—Government Response. 2012. Available at: http://www.parliament.uk/documents/lords-committees/eu-sub-com-f/EU%20DS/DrugsStrategyGovResp.pdf (accessed 30 August 2012; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6AIzYOgKQ).
- 4National Bureau for Drug Prevention. 2010 National Report (2009 Data) to the EMCDDA by the Reitox National Focal Point Poland. 2010. p. 13–14. Available at: http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/html.cfm/index142525EN.html (accessed 30 August 2012; http://www.webcitation.org/6AIzlTUoN).
- 6National Anti-Drugs Agency of Romania. 2011 National Report to the EMCDDA, 2011. p. 101–113. Available at: http://www.ana.gov.ro/rapoarte%20nationale/en/National%20Report%20on%20Drugs%202011.pdf (accessed 30 August 2012; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/6AJ07NB6K).
- 7European Commission. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council—Towards a stronger European response to drugs (COM 2011) 689/2. 2011. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/anti-drugs/files/com2011-6892_en.pdf (accessed 30 August 2012; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/6AJ0DyFRW).