These authors contributed equally.
Living in proximity of a bar and risky alcohol behaviours: a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 320–328, February 2013
How to Cite
Halonen, J. I., Kivimäki, M., Virtanen, M., Pentti, J., Subramanian, S.V., Kawachi, I. and Vahtera, J. (2013), Living in proximity of a bar and risky alcohol behaviours: a longitudinal study. Addiction, 108: 320–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04053.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Table S1 The effect of change in distance to a bar on a change in risky alcohol use.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.