Meta-analysis of naltrexone and acamprosate for treating alcohol use disorders: when are these medications most helpful?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 275–293, February 2013
How to Cite
Maisel, N. C., Blodgett, J. C., Wilbourne, P. L., Humphreys, K. and Finney, J. W. (2013), Meta-analysis of naltrexone and acamprosate for treating alcohol use disorders: when are these medications most helpful?. Addiction, 108: 275–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04054.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA008689
Appendix S1. Full list of studies included in the meta-analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.