Exposure to second-hand smoke damages everyday prospective memory
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 420–426, February 2013
How to Cite
Heffernan, T. M. and O'Neill, T. S. (2013), Exposure to second-hand smoke damages everyday prospective memory. Addiction, 108: 420–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04056.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.