A record-linkage study of drug-related death and suicide after hospital discharge among drug-treatment clients in Scotland, 1996–2006
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 377–384, February 2013
How to Cite
Merrall, E. L. C., Bird, S. M. and Hutchinson, S. J. (2013), A record-linkage study of drug-related death and suicide after hospital discharge among drug-treatment clients in Scotland, 1996–2006. Addiction, 108: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04066.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Executive
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: MC_US_A030_0007/01
Appendix S1 More details on the probabilistic linkage method used.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.