Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Web-based alcohol intervention for Māori university students: double-blind, multi-site randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 331–338, February 2013
How to Cite
Kypri, K., McCambridge, J., Vater, T., Bowe, S. J., Saunders, J. B., Cunningham, J. A. and Horton, N. J. (2013), Web-based alcohol intervention for Māori university students: double-blind, multi-site randomized controlled trial. Addiction, 108: 331–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04067.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- New Zealand's Alcohol Advisory Council
- 1A History of New Zealand, revised edn. Auckland, New Zealand/New York: Penguin Books; 2000.,
- 2Ministry of Health. Tatau Kahukura: Maori Health Chart Book 2010, 2nd edn. Wellington: Ministry of Health; 2010.
- 3The burden of death, disease, and disability due to alcohol in New Zealand. NZ Med J 2005; 118: U1412., , , ,
- 4Law Commission. Alcohol in our lives: curbing the harm. A Report on the Review of the Regulatory Framework for the Sale and Supply of Liquor. Wellington: New Zealand Law Commission; 2010.
- 6Internet-based interventions for young people with problematic substance use: a systematic review. Med J Aust 2010; 192: S15–21.,
- 15Wellington School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Mana Whakamarama—Equal explanatory power: Maori and non-Maori sample size in national health surveys. Wellington: Public Health Intelligence; 2002, 1–22.
- 20Cochrane Collaboration. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions. Chichester, UK/Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell; 2008., ,
- 27Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand. Upper Limits for Responsible Drinking: A Guide for Health Professionals. Wellington, New Zealand: Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand; 1995.
- 28Statistical Analysis with Missing Data, 2nd edn. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley; 2002.,
- 29Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences, 2nd edn. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum Associates; 1988.
- 36Alcohol policy issues for indigenous people in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Contemp Drug Probl 2000; 27: 435–509.