Confounding and studies of ‘moderate’ alcohol consumption: the case of drinking frequency and implications for low-risk drinking guidelines
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 1534–1543, September 2013
How to Cite
Naimi, T. S., Xuan, Z., Brown, D. W. and Saitz, R. (2013), Confounding and studies of ‘moderate’ alcohol consumption: the case of drinking frequency and implications for low-risk drinking guidelines. Addiction, 108: 1534–1543. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04074.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.