These authors have contributed equally to this manuscript.
Acute toxicity due to the confirmed consumption of synthetic cannabinoids: clinical and laboratory findings
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 534–544, March 2013
How to Cite
Hermanns-Clausen, M., Kneisel, S., Szabo, B. and Auwärter, V. (2013), Acute toxicity due to the confirmed consumption of synthetic cannabinoids: clinical and laboratory findings. Addiction, 108: 534–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04078.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids. Grant Number: JUST/2009/DPIP/AG/0948
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.