Population impact of reimbursement for smoking cessation: a natural experiment in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 602–604, March 2013
How to Cite
Willemsen, M. C., Segaar, D. and van Schayck, O. C. P. (2013), Population impact of reimbursement for smoking cessation: a natural experiment in the Netherlands. Addiction, 108: 602–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04089.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.