Motivational typologies of drinkers: do enhancement and coping drinkers form two distinct groups?
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 497–503, March 2013
How to Cite
Littlefield, A. K., Vergés, A., Rosinski, J. M., Steinley, D. and Sher, K. J. (2013), Motivational typologies of drinkers: do enhancement and coping drinkers form two distinct groups?. Addiction, 108: 497–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04090.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants. Grant Numbers: F31AA019596, K25A017456, T32AA13526, R01AA13987, R37AA0723, KO5AA017242, P60 AA11998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.