Population-level effects of automated smoking cessation help programs: a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 618–628, March 2013
How to Cite
Borland, R., Balmford, J. and Benda, P. (2013), Population-level effects of automated smoking cessation help programs: a randomized controlled trial. Addiction, 108: 618–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04091.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia) Project. Grant Number: 396405
Appendix S1. The QuitCoach program: features of and structure of the advice provided.
Appendix S2. Implementation of the interactive automated text-messaging program (onQ) intervention.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.