Gender differences in the presence of drugs in violent deaths
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 547–555, March 2013
How to Cite
Sheehan, C. M., Rogers, R. G., Williams, G. W. and Boardman, J. D. (2013), Gender differences in the presence of drugs in violent deaths. Addiction, 108: 547–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.04098.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- University of Colorado Population Center. Grant Number: R24 HD066613
- University of Texas Population Research Center. Grant Number: R24 HD42849
- NICHD Ruth L. Kirschstien National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 HD007081-35
Vol. 108, Issue 6, 1176, Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.