Authors: C Elding, Registered General Nurse and Donor Liaison Sister, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Eastern Road, Brighton, UK; J Scholes, RN, DipN, DANS, Msc (Nursing), D. Phil, Professor, Centre for Nursing and Midwifery Research, University of Brighton, UK
Organ and tissue donation: a trustwide perspective or critical care concern?
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 129–135, May 2005
How to Cite
Elding, C. and Scholes, J. (2005), Organ and tissue donation: a trustwide perspective or critical care concern?. Nursing in Critical Care, 10: 129–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1362-1017.2005.00114.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!