Authors: E Crunden, BSc (Hons), RGN, PGCEA, PGDLM, ENB100, Senior Nurse, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, Surrey; C Boyce, DipN, RGN, Audit Co-ordinator, Intensive Care Unit, East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, Surrey; H Woodman, RGN, Unit Co-ordinator, Intensive Care Unit, East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, Surrey; B Bray, FRCA, Consultant Anaesthetist, Department of Anaesthesia, East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, Surrey
An evaluation of the impact of the ventilator care bundle
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 242–246, September 2005
How to Cite
Crunden, E., Boyce, C., Woodman, H. and Bray, B. (2005), An evaluation of the impact of the ventilator care bundle. Nursing in Critical Care, 10: 242–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1362-1017.2005.00134.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.