Present addresses: CropDesign N.V., Technologiepark 3, B-9052 Gent, Belgium; ‡Departamento de Agroecología, CCMA, CSIC. Serrano 115 dpdo, 28006 Madrid, Spain; §Laboratoire de Physiologie Cellulaire Végétale, UMR, CNRS, CEA, UJF, 17 rue des Martyrs, 38054 Grenoble cedex 9, France; and ¶Vakgroep Moleculaire Biotechnologie, Faculteit Bio-ingenieurswetenschappen, Universiteit Gent, Coupure links 653, B-9000 Gent, Belgium.
Differential activation of ABI3 and LEA genes upon plant parasitic nematode infection
Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 321–325, May 2005
How to Cite
DE MEUTTER, J., ROBERTSON, L., PARCY, F., MENA, M., FENOLL, C. and GHEYSEN, G. (2005), Differential activation of ABI3 and LEA genes upon plant parasitic nematode infection. Molecular Plant Pathology, 6: 321–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2005.00283.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!