Present addresses: Plant and Soil Science Laboratory, Department of Agricultural Sciences, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C, Denmark; ‡LUX Biotechnology Ltd, King's Buildings, Edinburgh EH9 3JL, UK.
Of genes and genomes, needles and haystacks: Blumeria graminis and functionality
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 561–575, September 2005
How to Cite
ZHANG, Z., HENDERSON, C., PERFECT, E., CARVER, T. L. W., THOMAS, B. J., SKAMNIOTI, P. and GURR, S. J. (2005), Of genes and genomes, needles and haystacks: Blumeria graminis and functionality. Molecular Plant Pathology, 6: 561–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2005.00303.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!