Present addresses: Centre for Molecular and Biomolecular Informatics (CMBI), Toernooiveld 1, PO Box 9010, 6500 GL Nijmegen, The Netherlands; ‡ENZA Seeds, Enkhuizen, The Netherlands.
Histochemical and genetic analysis of host and non-host interactions of Arabidopsis with three Botrytis species: an important role for cell death control
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 41–54, January 2007
How to Cite
VAN BAARLEN, P., WOLTERING, E. J., STAATS, M. and VAN KAN, J. A. L. (2007), Histochemical and genetic analysis of host and non-host interactions of Arabidopsis with three Botrytis species: an important role for cell death control. Molecular Plant Pathology, 8: 41–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2006.00367.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!