Present address: Promega Benelux BV, Schipholweg 1, PO Box 391, 2300 AJ Leiden, The Netherlands.
Isolation and characterization of the mating type locus of Mycosphaerella fijiensis, the causal agent of black leaf streak disease of banana
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 111–120, January 2007
How to Cite
CONDE-FERRÁEZ, L., WAALWIJK, C., CANTO-CANCHÉ, B. B., KEMA, G. H. J., CROUS, P. W., JAMES, A. C. and ABELN, E. C. A. (2007), Isolation and characterization of the mating type locus of Mycosphaerella fijiensis, the causal agent of black leaf streak disease of banana. Molecular Plant Pathology, 8: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2006.00376.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!