Teratosphaeria nubilosa, a serious leaf disease pathogen of Eucalyptus spp. in native and introduced areas
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January 2009
How to Cite
HUNTER, G. C., CROUS, P. W., CARNEGIE, A. J. and WINGFIELD, M. J. (2009), Teratosphaeria nubilosa, a serious leaf disease pathogen of Eucalyptus spp. in native and introduced areas. Molecular Plant Pathology, 10: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2008.00516.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!