Isolation of RNA from laser-capture-microdissected giant cells at early differentiation stages suitable for differential transcriptome analysis
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 523–535, July 2009
How to Cite
PORTILLO, M., LINDSEY, K., CASSON, S., GARCÍA-CASADO, G., SOLANO, R., FENOLL, C. and ESCOBAR, C. (2009), Isolation of RNA from laser-capture-microdissected giant cells at early differentiation stages suitable for differential transcriptome analysis. Molecular Plant Pathology, 10: 523–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2009.00552.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!