Patterns of differential gene expression in Brassica napus cultivars infected with Sclerotinia sclerotiorum
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No Claim to Original US Government Works
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 635–649, September 2009
How to Cite
ZHAO, J., BUCHWALDT, L., RIMMER, S. R., SHARPE, A., MCGREGOR, L., BEKKAOUI, D. and HEGEDUS, D. (2009), Patterns of differential gene expression in Brassica napus cultivars infected with Sclerotinia sclerotiorum. Molecular Plant Pathology, 10: 635–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2009.00558.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!