The ubiquitin/26S proteasome system in plant–pathogen interactions: a never-ending hide-and-seek game
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2009
No claim to original US government works
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 293–308, March 2010
How to Cite
DIELEN, A.-S., BADAOUI, S., CANDRESSE, T. and GERMAN-RETANA, S. (2010), The ubiquitin/26S proteasome system in plant–pathogen interactions: a never-ending hide-and-seek game. Molecular Plant Pathology, 11: 293–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2009.00596.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2009
Vol. 12, Issue 1, 103, Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!