Elsinoë fawcettii and Elsinoë australis: the fungal pathogens causing citrus scab
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 THE AUTHOR. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2010 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 123–135, February 2011
How to Cite
CHUNG, K.-R. (2011), Elsinoë fawcettii and Elsinoë australis: the fungal pathogens causing citrus scab. Molecular Plant Pathology, 12: 123–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2010.00663.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!