Deceased on 14 April 2011.
Analysis of the role of the coat protein N-terminal segment in Potato virus X virion stability and functional activity
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2011 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January 2012
How to Cite
LUKASHINA, E., KSENOFONTOV, A., FEDOROVA, N., BADUN, G., MUKHAMEDZHANOVA, A., KARPOVA, O., RODIONOVA, N., BARATOVA, L. and DOBROV, E. (2012), Analysis of the role of the coat protein N-terminal segment in Potato virus X virion stability and functional activity. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00725.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!