Building a mutant resource for the study of disease resistance in rice reveals the pivotal role of several genes involved in defence
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 INRA. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2011 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 72–82, January 2012
How to Cite
DELTEIL, A., BLEIN, M., FAIVRE-RAMPANT, O., GUELLIM, A., ESTEVAN, J., HIRSCH, J., BEVITORI, R., MICHEL, C. and MOREL, J.-B. (2012), Building a mutant resource for the study of disease resistance in rice reveals the pivotal role of several genes involved in defence. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 72–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00731.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!