Present address: Key Laboratory of Genetics and Molecular Breeding, Department of Life Science, Zhoukou Normal University, Zhoukou 466001, China.
Characterization of polygenic resistance to powdery mildew in tomato at cytological, biochemical and gene expression level
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
PUBLISHED 2011. THIS ARTICLE IS A US GOVERNMENT WORK AND IS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN IN THE USA
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 148–159, February 2012
How to Cite
LI, C., FAINO, L., DONG, L., FAN, J., KISS, L., DE GIOVANNI, C., LEBEDA, A., SCOTT, J., MATSUDA, Y., TOYODA, H., LINDHOUT, P., VISSER, R. G. F., BONNEMA, G. and BAI, Y. (2012), Characterization of polygenic resistance to powdery mildew in tomato at cytological, biochemical and gene expression level. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 148–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00737.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!