These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multilocus sequence analysis and type III effector repertoire mining provide new insights into the evolutionary history and virulence of Xanthomonas oryzae
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2011 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 288–302, April 2012
How to Cite
HAJRI, A., BRIN, C., ZHAO, S., DAVID, P., FENG, J.-X., KOEBNIK, R., SZUREK, B., VERDIER, V., BOUREAU, T. and POUSSIER, S. (2012), Multilocus sequence analysis and type III effector repertoire mining provide new insights into the evolutionary history and virulence of Xanthomonas oryzae. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 288–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00745.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!