These authors contributed equally to this study.
A functional genomics approach to dissect the mode of action of the Stagonospora nodorum effector protein SnToxA in wheat
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2011 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 467–482, June 2012
How to Cite
VINCENT, D., DU FALL, L. A., LIVK, A., MATHESIUS, U., LIPSCOMBE, R. J., OLIVER, R. P., FRIESEN, T. L. and SOLOMON, P. S. (2012), A functional genomics approach to dissect the mode of action of the Stagonospora nodorum effector protein SnToxA in wheat. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 467–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00763.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!