The arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis promotes the systemic induction of regulatory defence-related genes in rice leaves and confers resistance to pathogen infection
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Molecular Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 579–592, August 2012
How to Cite
CAMPOS-SORIANO, L., GARCÍA-MARTÍNEZ, J. and SEGUNDO, B. S. (2012), The arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis promotes the systemic induction of regulatory defence-related genes in rice leaves and confers resistance to pathogen infection. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 579–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00773.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!