BcAtf1, a global regulator, controls various differentiation processes and phytotoxin production in Botrytis cinerea
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 704–718, September 2012
How to Cite
TEMME, N., OESER, B., MASSAROLI, M., HELLER, J., SIMON, A., GONZÁLEZ COLLADO, I., VIAUD, M. and TUDZYNSKI, P. (2012), BcAtf1, a global regulator, controls various differentiation processes and phytotoxin production in Botrytis cinerea. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 704–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00778.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!