These authors contributed equally to this work.
MoSwi6, an APSES family transcription factor, interacts with MoMps1 and is required for hyphal and conidial morphogenesis, appressorial function and pathogenicity of Magnaporthe oryzae
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 677–689, September 2012
How to Cite
QI, Z., WANG, Q., DOU, X., WANG, W., ZHAO, Q., LV, R., ZHANG, H., ZHENG, X., WANG, P. and ZHANG, Z. (2012), MoSwi6, an APSES family transcription factor, interacts with MoMps1 and is required for hyphal and conidial morphogenesis, appressorial function and pathogenicity of Magnaporthe oryzae. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 677–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00779.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!