The Red clover necrotic mosaic virus capsid protein N-terminal lysine-rich motif is a determinant of symptomatology and virion accumulation
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 744–754, September 2012
How to Cite
PARK, S.-H., SIT, T. L., KIM, K.-H. and LOMMEL, S. A. (2012), The Red clover necrotic mosaic virus capsid protein N-terminal lysine-rich motif is a determinant of symptomatology and virion accumulation. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 744–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00784.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!